SECURITY & PRIVACY
The K.B. Arts & Crafts Approach to Security
K.B. Arts & Crafts is a PCI compliant company and uses highest security standards to ensure its customers about secure online transactions. Being the data controller K.B. Arts & Crafts is responsible to secure your data and committed to practice advanced firewall technology for the order process.
Respecting Your Privacy
Type of information we collect
- 1.We may collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address and delivery address (if different).
- 2.We may require your banking details such as credit card number, card holder name, expiration date and CVV or other details necessary for Internet banking.
- 3.In order to improve the shopping experience, we may seek order details of your previous purchases, including transactions and pricing details
- 4.We will collect your session and log in information, which include your IP address, operating system,browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- 5.We will also collect sign in information for third party accounts shared on our website such as, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- 6.We shall ask for email communication by any user, for product inquiry, order and transaction details, for any complaints and disputes etc.
How we use or share it
We conduct the business in an ethical manner, hence we collect the personal information of our users or customer only to cater best products and services at K.B. Arts & Crafts. We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your information to any third parties.
- 1.Our affiliates and partners that are involved in buying and delivering process, shall use your information. In case of a merger or acquisitions, other business entities may use your information.
- 2.An aggregated form of information may be used to understand the consumer behavior so that we can improve the shopping experience. Our business and marketing activities may also use the demographical profiles of our users.
- 3. To tell you about deals, offers, new launches, shipment status, informational and promotional content, we will use your contact information. There is an opt-out alternative for such services.
- 5.To understand the consumer behavior, buying preferences and to analyze how user interaction is being forwarded,we will use traffic flow and session login information.
- 6.User engagement and time spent by each user on our site accessed with the help your IP address and traffic source information. We may use it to measure the performance.
- 7.User information may be required in case of legal disputes, regulatory or statutory requirements, troubleshoot problems, collect fees owed, detect or protect against errors, prevent abuse of our services, prevent violation of rights of third parties, enforce our terms and conditions.
In case you have any question regarding our privacy practices, feel free to contact us at email@example.com